Trailparts Jockey Wheel: 7″ Alloy Wheel, 300kg High Bracket, Vertical Pin
The Trailparts V-series swivel bracket has a two-point engagement mechanism that resists sideways load. Further improvements are the swivel pin – which remains static in the bracket during swivelling (no more caught fingers) – and the short distance between the two parts of the swivel bracket (no more bent pins).
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Rubber tyre designed so it won’t slip on the rim under heavy load or skid on stones on concrete and extra width means it’s is easier to push on soft and uneven surfaces.
- 190mm x 75mm rubber tyre on Alloy Rim
- Zinc plated finish
- Compact foldaway heavy-duty handle with 16mm shaft
- Two-point engagement mechanism that resists sideways load
- The swivel pin remains static in the bracket during swivelling (no more caught fingers)
- No more bent swivel pins due to the short distance between the two parts of the swivel bracket
- 300kg load capacity
- 270mm height adjustment
- 365mm from ground to centre of the swivel bracket
- Supplied with a 2-hole bolt-on bracket