Quick and simple to install – no costly fixed in-vehicle wiring required
- Multi-Voltage capable, this means:
- Fully compatible with 12v and 24v vehicles
- Eliminates over-voltage damage commonly inflicted on braking systems of this type
- Easy to use touch screen for simple and intuitive operation, on-the-move adjustments and system troubleshooting
- Compatible with the electric and hydraulic braking system
- Ability to switch the in-cab portion of the controller between tow vehicles
Designed with ease of use in mind, Credo Brake Control systems are fitted to trailers and equipment. This unit set-up makes it possible for any suitable tow vehicle** to tow a trailer fitted with a Credo™ module.
In multi-vehicle situations benefits of fitting a CredoTM system are significant:
- Simple and intuitive to use, reducing the chances of operator error
- Enjoy the ultimate versatility in multi-vehicle fleets
- Allows towing of trailers from with weights of 1 to 3500kg New Zealand or 2000kg to 4500kg in Australia.
- Hire plant out on trailers, and enjoy the saving on delivery costs while giving customers greater flexibility
- Fully compliant with Australian transport rules ADR 38/05, VIB6, and VSB1
**Any tow vehicle with an operational standard power socket that can deliver up to 5 amps on the tail-light circuit.
***Sens-a-brake™ and Hydrastar XL™ actuators are not suitable for use with Trailparts™ Credo™ controllers.