Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Trailer Brake Controller: Get Maximum Braking Power & Control
One of the most advanced and intelligent approaches to trailer brake controls. Requires no manual levelling. Equipped with a self-adjusting sensing device similar to the one used in guided-missile technology.-From nearly horizontal to nearly vertical – the tekonsha prodigy constantly adjusts itself to the position of the tow vehicle. The prodigy, along with the tekonsha primus, offers a replacement pocket and wiring harness (sold separately) to move the controller easily from one vehicle to another.
- Reverse Battery Protection For Both Vehicle And Breakaway
- Designed To Work With Electric Over Hydraulic Brake Systems.
- Numerous Mounting Options, Including 360 Degree Vertical Rotation
- Digital Display Depicts Voltage Delivery To Trailer During Braking.
- No Level Adjustment Necessary, It Adjusts Itself To Varying Terrain As You Drive.
- Great For Backing Into Tough Spots. Works Proportionally In Reverse With The Ability To Disable When Not Needed.
- Produces Stops That Are In Proportion To The Vehicles Deceleration Rate.
- ‘Boost’ Feature Gives Users The Ability To Apply More Initial Trailer Braking Power When Towing Heavier Trailers.
- Continual Diagnostics Check Proper Connection, Shorted Magnet Conditions And Much More.
- Quick And Easy Disconnect Feature Allows User To Remove And Store Control When Not In Use.
- Electric Trailer Brake Control For Up To Four Braking Axles.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Some Conditions Apply).