e coated callipers are an entry level item and do not have any stainless steel components
- now available to fit up to 6 stud 5 1/2” (140mm) pcd
- guaranteed performance – exceeds csa-d313 test requirements
- vented rotors – run cooler and improve braking performance
- ceramic pads – improve performanceplus 50% – 100% longer pad life
- longest warranty in the industry – 6 years stainless steel / 3 years silver cadmium plated. Conditions apply
- large pistons – 2 1/4″, largest in the industry
- large diameter rotors – 11″, 22% larger than the opposition, giving more braking force per revolution
- stainless steel or dacromet finish cast iron rotors – choose between the two: stainless steel for optimum corrosion resistance or dacromet cast iron rotors for the best value for money.
- galvanised sg iron hubs– machined from quality sg iron castings and galvanised for maximum protection
- proven reliability – over 20 uears in the automotive and 10 years in the trailer industry
- park brake facility – stub axles also available with a twin mount to fit a mechanical park brake calliper (standard on 2000kg) required for trailers over 2500kg glw.
- marine quality triple lip seals – all these disc brakes are fitted with triple lip marine quality seals for optimum wheel bearing protection.
- fits most 13″ galvanised oem spoke boat trailer wheels and the majority of 14″, 15″ and 16″