All Kodiak calliper is of a low drag design. This retracts the piston further than the competition which equates to cooler running brakes. All 100% high and low pressure tested.
- stainless steel callipers – stainless steel for the ultimate in braking performance in saltwater marine applications. All parts are stainless steel except for the fittings which are all brass – these callipers should never seize
- dacromet finish callipers – ideal for non-marine applications. Fitted with hollow stainless steel piston, stainless steel slides and mounting bolts, brass bleeders and port adapter.
- e-coated callipers – these are entry-level callipers with stainless steel components, the body is e-coated offering good value for money.
- longest warranty in the industry
- ceramic disc pads – extreme performance carbon-ceramic pad has superior performance, exceptional corrosion protection and longer service life.
- stainless steel clips.
- low dust.
- 50% – 100% longer life. Test results to SAE jz681.
- slotted and chamfered pad.
- double-coated polyurethane on the backing plate for maximum corrosion protection.
- integrally moulded construction – hot moulded integrally into the backplate.
- these callipers will not retrofit any other rotor, other than Kodiak.