AL-KO Security Devices provide a substantial deterrent against the theft of the caravan and the stabiliser. Designed to lock over the coupling handle, and enabling the stabiliser handle to be lowered, the hitch lock can remain on your vehicle even when towing. When not coupled up, insert a safety ball (available separately) within the coupling head before applying the hitch lock to prevent the caravan from being coupled to another vehicle.
- The kit comes complete with 2 keys and full instructions.
- There is also a Safety Ball available, (not included) which can be placed into the coupling when it is off the vehicle.
- Safeguards against unauthorised coupling/uncoupling
- Deters against theft of stabiliser
- Visual deterrent
- Pressed fabrication – 1.5mm steel
Suitable for use with:
- AKS 3004, both red and black handle couplings